Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay

What do you get when you take all the world's countries and give them a human personality? Hetalia~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hero is totally just waiting for approval~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
America

America

The Hero is totally just waiting for approval~! Empty
PostSubject: The Hero is totally just waiting for approval~!   The Hero is totally just waiting for approval~! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Country Name: America

Human Name: Alfred F. Jones

Physical Appearance: America is very similar in appearance to his twin brother, Canada. Alfred has a mix of brown-blond hair, ocean/sky blue eyes and he wears glasses 24/7. (Of course with the exception of sleeping, swimming, ect.) Along with that he has a piece of hair representing "Nantucket" that is always sticking out and he wears a US Army Air Force officer's uniform, and a vintage leather bomber jacket.

Character Personality: America is the self-proclaimed leader of the Allied Forces, and his catchphrase is "I'm the hero!" His ideas for solving international problems are often absurd, and he is usually oblivious to the opinions of others.
He is often portrayed as loud, obnoxious, egocentric, immature, and sticking his nose into other people's business with little regard for whom his actions affect or just what they might be; he is also shown to be somewhat dumb as he can't even identify his own country on a map. Yet despite his misgivings, he is shown to be a kind-hearted person who cares deeply for his friends and always tries to help other people as well as make good relations with other countries. He also always has a cheerful and contagious happy-go-lucky attitude, making him very likable to be around with and one of the most well known countries.

Why you want this character: I'm pure American and act just like Alfred in a lot of ways~ (Including my love for McDonlads and my tendency to argue with the English/British e.e) And I've roleplayed as him on some sites and I actually have become very fond of playing him~ ^^

((...Wow. I wrote a crap-load of stuff .___.))
Back to top Go down

The Hero is totally just waiting for approval~!
Page 1 of 1