Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay

What do you get when you take all the world's countries and give them a human personality? Hetalia~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ireland OC waits for approval :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Transylvania

Transylvania

Ireland OC waits for approval :3 Empty
PostSubject: Ireland OC waits for approval :3   Ireland OC waits for approval :3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Country Name: Republic of Ireland

Human Name: Erin O'Reilly ♣ Erin -Kirkland- Ó Raghallaigh

Family:
♣ Brother: England
♣ Brother: Scotland
♣ Brother: Wales
♣ Brother: Northern Ireland
♣ Pet Lamb: Uan

Physical Apperence: Erin appears as a 26 year old female. She has fiery, rather unkempt, red hair and energetic emerald green eyes. She has bushier eyebrows than England, but they are hidden under her long bangs. She often appears dirty, as though she's been roughhousing around outside. This is because she loves the outdoors and finding enjoyable sports to rather than spending her days inside like some 'well-mannered Brit'. Her clothes reflect this idea as well, consisting of looser and very casual clothing.

There are rumors that Ireland is also a vampire, considering the author of Dracula, Bram Stoker, lived in her country. Also, her brother England possesses the magical powers of a wizard. This raises the chances of the rumor being true. Erin, however, has never said whether it is true or not.

Character Personality: To sum Erin up in a few adjectives would be cheerful, spirited, short-tempered, kind-hearted, superstitious, loud, unusually outgoing, and senseless.

A cheerful and energetic kind of girl, Erin is best known for her sprawling green hills and rich Celtic culture. She is a carefree kind of spirit and like most others in the United Kingdom (which she claims vehemently to be no part of), has her own fairies that come around to play. She loves her booze, especially whiskey or beer. She and Scotland often compete over who can hold their alcohol the longest. She's an amazing player of the fiddle and tin whistle.

Ireland and Northern Ireland are basically opposites and have a very complicated relationship. She'd like for Northern Ireland to come back and live with her again, but Northern Ireland is determined to stay a part of the United Kingdom. They don't get along very well but even though they won't outwardly admit it, they love each other at heart.

Ireland is on very good terms with her older brother, Scotland. They get along best out of her brothers and share a very similar culture, language, and people.

Ireland is older than England and doesn't really care for him that much. She never misses a chance to badmouth him. They can't even be in the same room together without one of the two picking a fight.

Her relationship with Wales is rather neutral. They have no reason to despise each other and maintain stable relations.

Why Do You Want This Character: Other than the fact that I am, and grew up as, an Irish girl, I would like to roleplay Ireland for several reasons. I love the Irish culture and grew up with it, so its naturally familiar to me. I also have always wanted to roleplay as her. I have roleplayed other characters for about seven or eight years now and feel that I have plenty of experience. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TransylvaniaxVampire?feature=mhee
Romania
Admin
Romania

PostSubject: Re: Ireland OC waits for approval :3   Ireland OC waits for approval :3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

:3 Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaaxispowers.rpg-board.net
Transylvania

Transylvania

PostSubject: Re: Ireland OC waits for approval :3   Ireland OC waits for approval :3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Aye! :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TransylvaniaxVampire?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ireland OC waits for approval :3   Ireland OC waits for approval :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ireland OC waits for approval :3
Page 1 of 1