Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay

What do you get when you take all the world's countries and give them a human personality? Hetalia~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jo napot~! Hungary here~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hungary

Hungary

Jo napot~! Hungary here~! Empty
PostSubject: Jo napot~! Hungary here~!   Jo napot~! Hungary here~! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Country Name: Magyarország [Hungary]
Human Name: Elizaveta Héderváry
Physical Appearance: Hungary has wavy brown hair that reaches her middle-back and mesmerising emerald hues. She is usually seen wearing traditional Hungarian costumes, one of the most common attires being a green dress with a white appron tied around her slender yet curvy body, a cute red bow tied around her collar and knee-high brown boots. That outfit also represents the colours of her flag. She is also seen wearing her green military uniform. She also has a geranium flower in her hair that represents Lake Balaton.
Character Personality: An introverted country with a bit of a temper. She can be kind and feminine, but she can also be tomboyish and rude. She is also a little naughty...
Why Do You Want This Character: I've roleplayed her on a different site before - YouTube - and I have to admit that I've really enjoyed being her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xtuckingfypo

Jo napot~! Hungary here~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay :: Rules & Information :: Character Templates-
Jump to: